Into another dimension.

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

Monday’s Word of the Day was wormhole which means, “a theoretical tunnel joining points in space and time.” I love whenever the Word of the Day is something space-related or even science fiction-esque. Do wormholes exist? I don’t know, maybe. Given that we only know approximately 5-10% of what the known universe contains, it’s possible there’s a whole host of fun and crazy shit in the other 90%. I’d like to think they do, honestly. Wouldn’t be fun to fall into one and end up in an alternate universe, maybe one where COVID doesn’t exist, or where a certain tangerine-hued moron didn’t exist? How about an alternate universe where the Beatles didn’t break up or John Bonham didn’t die or Elvis didn’t get addicted to drugs and fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches? Sounds like fun, huh?

Tell me what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s